Thomas E. Odmark, M.D.
Foot and ankle trauma, reconstruction and general orthopaedics, Sports related foot injuries, ligament & tendon reconstruction, Rheumatoid foot disease, Diabetic foot & ankle care & General Orthopaedics.
- University of Notre Dame–Summa Cum Laude, South Bend, Indiana
- Emory University College of Medicine– Medical Degree, Atlanta, Georgia
- Residency– Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fellowship– Foot and Ankle Fellowship, Lonestar Orthopaedics– Dr. James Amis and Dr. Robert Raines, Cincinnati, Ohio
Certifications and Memberships:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Medical Assistant: Lisa Goodpasture (727) 461-6026 Ext. 1645