Thomas O. Schwab, M.D.
Computer assisted minimally invasive hip and knee replacement, Adult reconstructive surgery of the hip, knee and shoulder, Arthroscopic surgery of the hip, knee and shoulder, Minimally invasive rotator cuff surgery.
- Miami University–Bachelor of Arts Oxford, Ohio
- Ohio State Medical School–Medical Degree, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship– Highland General Hospital, Oakland, CA
- Residency– Orthopaedics, Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency-Orthopaedic Surgery, Mount Carmel medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
Certifications and Memberships:
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Assistant: Gayle Sagro CST (727) 461-6026 Ext. 1634