David P. Thompson, M.D.
Shoulder, knee, sports medicine and general orthopaedic care, Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee. Head team physician for the Tampa Bay Storm.
- University of Tampa–Bachelor of Science, Tampa, FL
- University of California, Salk Institute-Master of Science, San Diego, California
- University of South Florida College of Medicine–Medical Degree, Tampa, Fl
- Residency–Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Fellowship– Sports Medicine, Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Drs. David Leffers and Seth Gasser
Certifications and Memberships:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- NBME American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Head Team Physician, Tampa Bay Storm, Arena Football League