- Tom is the triage nurse and clinical manager for the group.
- Starting with the group in 1987 Tom has made it his goal to provide the patients of OAWF with the courteous and comprehensive orthopaedic care they expect and deserve.
- Over 20 years of experience in orthopaedic care.
- Clinical liaison between both new and established patients and our group physicians.
- Answers any questions our patients might have regarding medications and or clinical procedures.
- Evaluates new patients clinical conditions in order to place them with the appropriate physician in the appropriate time frame.
- Assists the group physicians as needed in surgery, with clinical pre and post-operative patient care, new and established patient history and physicals, and injections and castings.
Phone (727) 461-6026, Ext 1630