Craig A. Schwartz, M.D.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Conservative treatment of Spine and Sports Medicine, Electro-diagnosis (EMG/NCV), Osteoporosis and Musculoskeletal injuries.
- Haverford College-Bachelor of Arts Economics, Haverford, PA
- Emory University School of Medicine–Medical Degree, Atlanta, Georgia
- Internship– Georgia Baptist Medical Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Residency– Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Chief Resident– Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
Certifications and Memberships:
- Diplomat, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Fellow
- American Medical Association
- Medical Assistant- Samantha Teresi (727) 369-5034
ACCEPTING WORKERS' COMPENSATION