Thomas O. Schwab, M.D.
Conservative care of the hip and knee, general orthopaedic care.
- Miami University–Bachelor of Arts Oxford, Ohio
- Ohio State Medical School–Medical Degree,Columbus, Ohio
- Internship- Highland General Hospital, Oakland, CA
- Residency- Orthopaedics, Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency- Orthopaedic Surgery, Mount Carmel Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
Certifications and Memberships:
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Medical Assistant: Kris Mudra (727) 416-6061